Sunday, July 12, 2009

4 Days and Counting

It is the beginning of the end, of my time in Steamboat. I had a going away party this weekend with some friends, and we had a lot of fun! Our original plan to grill and play kickball at the park was rained out.
A friends' son napping at the park before we got rained on
So, we ended up at my friend Courtney's house to grill and play games. What a blast! I went downtown with my friend Katie too.
Today, I met my friend Maggie and her boyfriend at the river to hang out.
The "Sea Wave"
Once again, weather foiled the plans, so we kickly headed into one of the nearby bar/restaurants to hide out for awhile. It was really nice to see Mags again before I go!
Hot Sulphur Springs - I can't believe it took me 1.5 years of smelling the rotten eggs and hadn't actually seen them until today!
1 day until Mom & Dad are here, 3 days until I'm done with work, and 4 days until we head back to Wisconsin!

No comments: