Friday, November 28, 2008

One More Appointment Down

Yes, it is 5:15 am. Excuse the look on my face and the puffy, chipmunk cheeks the steroids have given me.

Not much to report today. Nate and I had to journey back over to Mayo for pre-op physical. Everything went very smooth; we were early and they got us out of there quick and easy. Just some routine stuff.

I managed to survive getting my blood drawn (Needles are #2 fear on the "Oh My Gd I want to die list"). So thank you sweet, sweet anti-anxiety drug Lorazepam!

They gave us a little information on what I need to do Monday night and where to check in for admissions on Tuesday morning.

On Monday, we'll all be headed down to Mayo again. My appointment for the MRI brain mapping is at 1:00 pm. And from there we'll be in Rochester for a couple days.

That is all I know for now!

And now it is time to relax with mom, dad, Bri, and Nate in Madison.

No comments: